Memphis Personal Injury Lawyer
What Sets David
You will need a Memphis personal injury lawyer if you or a loved one has been seriously injured or died in an accident. Turn to attorney David Gordon first. You can be confident that your injury case will be managed professionally.
Here’s why to choose David Gordon Law.
- Mr. Gordon has been practicing for 32 years, 12 of which have been focused strictly upon personal injury cases.
- Mr. Gordon has an extensive record of successful settlements and verdicts. He knows how to gets results.
- He is one of only 2% of lawyers in the state of Tennessee that is a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist.
- You will get personal, one-on-one attention from David Gordon himself.
- Our firm responds to calls and requests for information within minutes.
- David is one of the most highly rated attorneys in the state, with a perfect 10.0 from Avvo, and an AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®. He has been listed in Super Lawyers® in 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, an honor bestowed upon only 5% of the lawyers in the state.
Large out-of-court settlement
A family of five, including an infant, were rear-ended by an 18-wheeler as they were stopped to turn from the road into a motel parking lot. All were injured, but the infant was tragically thrown from the vehicle and killed.
Answers For the Injured
On Fox13, David E. Gordon provides direct answers to viewer’s important questions related to personal injury law . Get the facts from a highly respected legal professional by watching these informative videos.