I Was Injured In A Hit-And-Run Accident. Can I File An Insurance Claim?

If you suffer injuries in a crash caused by a driver who fled the scene, you may be eligible to file a claim through your uninsured motorist (UM) coverage. You can file this claim if the hit-and-run accident occurred while you were driving your car, riding your bicycle or walking along  the road.

However, hit-and-run claims  can be highly complex. You must establish that you had actual physical contact with the other driver, and the driver was negligent. You must also provide proof that you reported your crash to the police within a reasonable amount of time after the crash, and that you made reasonable efforts to determine the identity of the driver or the person who owned the vehicle.

The Law Office of David E. Gordon can help you to collect the information that the insurance company will need to review your hit-and-run accident claim and will aggressively pursue every dollar you deserve.

The Law Offices of David E. Gordon

The Law Offices of David E. Gordon