The Other Driver’s Insurance Company Denied My Claim. What Do I Do Now?

If you already filed a claim with the other driver’s insurance company, and the company denied your claim, you should speak with an attorney immediately. Call The Law Office of David E. Gordon without delay.

Our firm can investigate your case, review your medical records, consult with experts, examine all relevant insurance policies and take many other steps to determine whether the other driver should be held liable as well as the amount you should seek in damages. If necessary, we will file a lawsuit in the proper court.

You need to move quickly because of the statute of limitations, or the limited period of time that you have to file a personal injury lawsuit. Generally, you must file a lawsuit within one year after an accident in Tennessee and within three years after an accident in Mississippi.

The Law Offices of David E. Gordon

The Law Offices of David E. Gordon