What if my employer doesn’t have workers’ compensation insurance?

Contact the Department of Labor at (901) 543-6077 and tell them your employer is not providing you with benefits for your injury at work. Not only are there monetary penalties for failure to comply with the law, but the Department of Labor has the authority to order the employer to provide benefits.