What should I do if I’m injured on-the-job?

First, report your injury to your supervisor. The law requires that you give notice of the injury to your employer within 30 days of the accident. Next, get emergency medical treatment if needed. Your employer will be responsible for the charges. Finally, ask your employer for a panel of at least 3 physicians to choose from for treatment of your injury. You have the right to select a physician from that panel.